Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 October 2011

Deep Deep Shivers... a Cry of My Soul...Really!


I have been in deep prayer about this moment and where God will guide me with this. But I  had to put it into this form so my mind could be at ease and I could rest a little more...

The warm smell of an autumnal drink
Wafted through the air, ginger and spice,
The leaves danced in the windows light
Joyfully playing with the breeze

Above the glaring screen of my notebook,
Sat a gentle spirit, her eyes glimmering peace
her gentle oasis blues concentrating on her notes
Her delicate smile brought shivers to my soul

She caught my stare, and smiled
I smiled a bashful smile back
We playfully returned facial mien
And she let a gentle giggle release

I looked down still smiling
Thinking of her angelic voice
Listening to her joy filled laughter
Her prayerful heart uttered harmony

I prayed and prayed, as my heart stirred
I waited and supplicated with the Father
Impatient and thankful, what to do
How to initiate, Lord guide me, I beg

Lord grant me the perfect moment
Grant me the meet cute, your purpose
For my heart screams for this
My soul says so be it. So be it!

Now for the timing to be right
For the perfect voicing, of why
my heart and mouth in union
Lord guide my next move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment